Die Mitgliedschaft in der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Gentherapie e.V. (DG-GT e.V.) kann von allen Personen beantragt werden, die Fragestellungen der experimentellen und klinischen Gentherapie bearbeiten oder deren Bearbeitung unterstützen. Für Doktorenden/Innen und TA-Mitarbeiter/Innen, deren Gruppenleiter/Innen Mitglied der DG-GT e.V. sind, gibt es eine kostenfreie Mitgliedschaft.Registration
Membership in the German Society for Gene Therapy eV (DG-GT eV) can be applied for by anyone who deals with issues relating to experimental and clinical gene therapy or supports them.
Registering for membership
DG-GT membership is open to all individuals who work in the field of experimental and clinical gene therapy, or support this work.
- Return of your completed application form to the society secretariat
- After successful support by the Board, the membership will be applied to your profile and the invoice issued
- Payment of the invoice (currently member fees are € 35) either by direct debit (electronically via SEPA), direct debit ( paper form ), bank transfer (details on your invoice), or card (online in your order history)
- Membership is active (unless objected to within 4 weeks by the wider membership)
For doctoral students and TA staff whose group leaders are members of DG-GT eV, membership is free. In addition to a curriculum vitae, representatives of the DG-GT eV advisory board will examine the application for membership and support it accordingly.
Complimentary membership for students
- For PhD and TA-colleagues, whose PIs and members of DG-GT, membership is complimentary. References will be checked by members of the board.
The DG-GT eV currently charge an annual fee of 35.00 Euro from each paying member.
The current fee is € 35 per calendar year, January to December,
Membership in the DG-GT eV is given until an informal, written termination is submitted to the DG-GT eV secretariat .
Membership will continue and thus automatically renew unless a written cancellation notice by email has been received. Membership fees due for a calendar year cannot be refunded.
Please understand that for logistical reasons we cannot reimburse any contributions if you cancel.