DG-GT Early Career Representatives
DG-GT is recruiting 2 Early Career Representatives (ECRs) to join the DG-GT Board.
The ECRs will have special responsibilities for students and Early Career Researchers, and will help the Society to support, build and grow its student and early post-doc community. This is a great opportunity to build on your network, develop your skills and support the next generation of gene and cell therapists.
The ECR position is a voluntary role, and includes the following responsibilities:
- Advise the Board from a student/first post-doc perspective.
- Regularly produce and post content on DG-GT’s social media channels.
- Manage social media activities at DG-GT meetings and events.
- Develop and promote DG-GT activities for Early Career Researchers.
- Attend monthly teleconferences with the rest of the DG-GT Board.
The term is for 2 years effective from 01.01.2022.
Click the links below for more information and to apply.
Applications must be submitted by 22.09.21.
Description and Application Details
Download Application Form
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com.